Recycling

Did you know that over 6 million inkjet and laser cartridges are consumed in the UK each year and that an estimated 50% of these cartridges are destined for the landfill?

Therefore we are constantly looking at methods in order to help our customers dispose of there used/empty toner cartridges and we are now pleased to be able to offer a free Recycling Collection Point box.

To aid companies with this service, we provide a Recycling Collection Point box for your office or warehouse, which we will collect once full and replace with a new box, there is no charge for this service.

The Recycling Collection Point Box will hold all Laser Toners, inkjet cartridges & any mobile phones that maybe unwanted.

We aim to recycle approximately 80% of all cartridges that we receive. The remaining 20% that cannot be recycled are safely disposed of with the cartridge components being broken down and recycled accordingly.

We all know that every industry creates its own waste but we all know that every industry can recycle this waste.

If you have any questions or would like to request a Recycling Collection Point Box please do not hesitate to contact us on T: 01256 363304 or email sales@mcdofficesupplies.com