We understand there will be occasions when you need to send back something you’ve purchased from MCD, you may have ordered in error or perhaps we may have made a mistake, there might be something wrong or you’ve just changed your mind.
Our returns rules:
– Please do not deface the packaging or product as we are then not able to re-stock & resell it, therefore we cannot accept it as a return.
– If we’ve made a mistake, such as a shortage or a picking error, then please notify us within 3 working days.
– If you’ve made a mistake or changed your mind let us know within 14 days HOWEVER, it must be in a re-sellable condition and be a standard product.
Items shown with an asterix or black coded in this document are excluded.
– If the goods are faulty we will replace them if you notify us within 14 days (except where it is under warranty and then the warranty will apply).
Catering* Catering consumables* (e.g. water, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, etc) cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons.
– If it’s been specially ordered or is a bespoke item (e.g. print/Furniture/Promotional gifts) then we cannot accept the return (unless it is faulty). You will be requested to formally agree to the purchase prior to ordering in these circumstances.
– Furntiure can only be returned if it is faulty or an MCD error.
If you would like to make a return please call us on T: 01256 363304 or email us at email@example.com
We will respond to all returns requests and after gathering information from you in accordance with the above we will collect the goods and a credit note will follow once the goods have been returned checked and booked back into stock.
We have an obligation to the manufacturers of electrical equipment to check any claims for faulty items (and sometimes they help with the testing). Damaged or faulty electrical goods will be subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty and you may have to contact the manufacturers directly to arrange a repair/replacement.
We try to make things as simple as possible but if there’s anything at all unclear, or you’re unsure about, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At MCD we pride ourselves on having open, transparent and fair trading relationships with all our customers & whilst we endeavor to fulfill each & every order with care and correct products, returns are inevitable in our trade.